Homework is an integral part of teaching and learning at Lynn Grove Academy. It reinforces and deepens the understanding of what is taught during the lesson and helps your child with becoming independent and taking responsibility for their learning. For more information please see our parents’ guide to homework.
The process of homework is straightforward and follows the simple rules below.
- Record your homework in your planner on the day on which the homework is to be done. In subjects where you have more than one lesson per week this will also usually be the day the homework is set.
- Your teacher will also upload the homework onto Classcharts
- Your teacher will set a deadline for completion of the homework.
- Your planner must be signed by your parent/carer at the end of each week.
- Your teacher/form tutor will check and sign your planner every week.
Homework = 60 minutes maximum each subject.
Homework Club is on every Tuesday and Thursday 3:15 – 4:15 pm in room 19.